The policy concerning the cookies files
1. The policy concerning the cookies files relates the website www.wysciggorski.pl
Through using the website www.wysciggorski.pl. you accept using the cookies files and its policy as well.
1. If you do not accept using cookies files by the website www.wysciggorski.pl, you have to change the settings of your internet browser or stop to use our service.
2. We inform that eventual using the service without the cookies files can result in its improper operation.
WHAT ARE THE COOKIES FILES?
1. So-called cookies are small text data which are stored in a final device (computer, tablet or mobile phone) used by the user of the website.
2. This data is used in certain functions of the service.
3. Usually, the internet browsers accept the cookies files in final devices, though the user can stop using them after changing the settings of the browser.
WHAT IS THE APPLICATION OF THE COOKIES FILES – THE GENERAL TERM
1. The cookies files are used by websites in order to:
a) match the service contents according to the user’s preferences. They allow for identification of the final device and adjusting the size of a website to the user’s individual needs.
b) create the statistics of the service which allows for observation of behaviour of the user who uses the website.
THE TYPES OF COOKIES LINKS USED BY THE SERVICE
1. The website www.wysciggorski.pl uses two types of the cookies files.
a) session cookies are temporary files which are stored by the final device of the user till the moment of leaving the service, logging off or turning off the acceptance of the cookies files in the browser.
b) persistent cookies are stored by the final device of the user till the moment of removing them or till the moment defined in the parameters of the cookies files.
2. Our service uses the cookies files to ensure:
a) the proper operation of the service on various final devices
b) collecting information about the way in which users use the service
c) keeping in memory preferences and settings of the service
d) safety for the users of the service