Auto Moto Klub Limanowa is applying strict criteria for media accreditation as set out by the FIA, the international governing body of motor sport.
The principles and the procedure are as follows:
1. Auto Moto Klub Limanowa is responsible for accreditation of Polish and international media including electronic media.
2. The accreditation is only provided to the media who intend to report on 9th Hill Climb Race Limanowa - Montain pass at Ostra and they are on sale or broadcast to the public.
3. Media accreditation is restricted to professional journalists, photographers and camera men.
4. Media accreditation is granted as a working tool for the representatives of media and may not be used for PR, advertising or any other promotional or commercial activities. Media accreditation will not be issued to representatives of sponsors, suppliers, teams and drivers.
5. No more than two representatives of any publication, press agency, radio or website will be accredited.
6. Freelance photographers and journalists may be accredited if giving the evidence of relevant articles and photographs which were published.
7. Accreditation form (and the examples of published articles and photographs if applicable, see p. 6 above) has to be sent to the accreditation office two weeks prior to the event i.e. Monday, 10th July 2017.
8. Accreditation form has to be sent as scanned file to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. One form per pass requested has to be sent.
10. Applications which are late, incomplete or illegible will not be considered.
11. The result of the application will be sent by e-mail to the applicant.